Domesticore 600mm wide precast hollowcore floor slabs are manufactured as a 210mm deep unit. Domesticore slabs are ideally suited for house construction and can be used with o without structural screed depending on loading requirements.
Benefits of using of Domesti-Core Slabs
- A reinforced precast concrete flooring system, ideal for use in dwellings at ground and first floor level.
- Available in widths of up to 600mm, lengths from 1m to 8m in 50mm increments.
- Reduces sound transmission between floors and gives options of blockwork partitions at first floor thus reducing sound transmissions between rooms.
- Improved durability and sound insulation increases the value of your home.
- Installed in a matter of hours, it provides a safe working platform for other trades to follow on immediately.
- Provides an excellent base for underfloor heating.
- In dormer or attic construction, roof trusses can be significantly reduced in size with Domesti-core, thus reducing costs.
- A full technical design support service is provided.
|210mm Domesti-Core without Screed|
|210mm Domesti-Core with 50mm Structural Screed|
|Propping is required during pouring & curing of structural screed|
- Loads indicated are guidance loads only. Where openings, cantilevers or concetrated loads are required consult our technical department.
- Propping may be required during pouring & curing of structural screed.
- Screed is to be minimum 30N10.
- Loads are based on limiting deflections of finishes L/500 and Creep L/500
- For spans (to 8m) or loading conditions greater than those shown, please consult our technical department.