Wideslab is a solid precast slab available in depths from 90mm to 150mm.
- Prestressed wideslab offers an excellent span/ depth ratio.
- Wideslab flooring can reduce floor to floor measurements.
- Where structural screed is used the composite action enhances structural integrity.
- Wideslab flooring provides 1 hour fire protection as standard.
- Standard wideslab widths of 2400mm increases the speed of placement in comparison to narrower width slabs.
- Wideslab flooring will reduce the number of joints between slabs that require filling.
Wide Slabs Properties
|Floor Self Weight
including Screed (kN/m2)
|150/60||90||60||150||3.54||Consult Design Department|
|175/75||100||75||175||4.13||Consult Design Department|
|200/85||115||85||200||4.72||Consult Design Department|
|225/100||125||100||225||5.31||Consult Design Department|
|250/100||150||100||250||5.90||Consult Design Department|
Wide slabs cross section
Wide slabs load span tables
- The allowable span (mm) for each floor depth may be read from under the applied live load in each case. The allowable span is the maximum permitted distance between support centres. These figures may be increased under certain circumstances of spans and loadings by provision of additional prestressing strands to the slab. Please consult our design department for further information.
- Figures tabulated include an allowance for self-weight of the composite floor slab. No allowance is taken for floor finishing screeds, partitions, services, ceilings etc.
- The table is not intended as a substitute for design. Further considerations of concentrated loading, openings, notches, camber, deflection, conditions of handling and transportation may limit the permitted spans tabulated. Please contact our design department to discuss all design considerations.
|Floor Type||Composite Depth(mm)||Applied Live Load – Kn/m2|